Creating the right environments for our players, both on and off the pitch is so important. Even though your role could be slightly different from someone else within your club or league, it’s important that we all play our part in creating a fun, safe and inclusive environment.
The Respect codes of conduct are in place to ensure that everyone involved within an FA Charter Standard club or league is playing their part to give the players a positive experience.
• Display and promote high standards of behaviour
• Promote Fair Play
• Always respect the match official decisions
• Never engage in public criticism of the match officials
• Never engage in offensive, insulting or abusive language or behaviour
• Never engage in bullying, intimidation or racism